Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Me - Alphabetically

Not quite sure what happened with this? I posted it the other day and then I noticed it wasn't listed in my posts anymore but as a draft so if you've already seen it, sorry and Nat I don't know where your comment went either but I did see it! Gotta love technology!
A: Attached or Single: Attached
B: Best Friend: Shayne number one, and then the rest of you know who you are!
C: Cake or Pie: Cake - specifically cheesecake
D: Day of Choice: Saturday - no work wahoo!
E: Essential Items: Bath and body mentha lip gloss, gum and hand lotion
F: Faovrite Color: Always Blue but right now I am loving pink too
G: Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms for sure but bears are good too
H: Hometown: Sandy, Utah
I: In dulgence(s): Reeses pieces or peanut butter cups
J: January or July: July, hmm warm or cold? Not a hard decision!
K: Kids: 2- Belle and Zoey
L: Life is incomplete without: My family
M: Marriage Date: August 6, 2003
N: Number of Siblings: 1 sister and 3 brothers
O: Oranges or Apples: Apples - granny smith are the best
P: Phobias or Fears: Lots but I hate anything creepy and crawly
Q: Quote(s): "Smile, it makes people wonder what you've been up to!"
R: Reason to Smile: When I can chat on the webcam and see my family
S: Season: Love them all for different reasons but Summer is the best!
T: Tag: You've probably all done it, if not feel free
U: Unknown Fact About Me: I have dual citizenship with the US and Canada - oh wait you probably already knew that!
V: Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Meat - yummy!
W: Worst Habit: Popping my Knuckles.....I know it's gross
X: X-Rays or Ultrasounds: How about neither, who wants to have either one done?
Y: Your Favorite Food: It changes often, but right now Chinese
Z: Zodiac: Gemini

1 comments:

Ben and Natalie said...

You just didn't like my comment huh? Just kidding... I don't even remember what I said, but I did your tag as you saw!! Love ya