Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Are you feeling my pain?

All I have to say is what is up with the gas prices? I left for work in a hurry needing gas yesterday and it was $3.09. I got home and it was $3.45!!!!!!!!! Sure wish I would have not waited. The news said to expect it to keep climbing and be at least $4 by summer. What do these people (gas price raisers) think we are made of, money? I just wish we had a better form of public transportation like a metro or subway then I wouldn't have to worry about it. For now I will just vent on my blog and suck it up and pay because I have to! Thanks a lot gas raiser people what will it be next?

8 comments:

Ben and Natalie said...

Our gas prices here for the lowest grade are about $3.60. I paid over $50 for my little car yesterday. The bad news for us in Spokane is that it has been this price for such a long time that I can't imagine what they will raise it to. In Portlans, our similar market, they are 50 cents less than us. Explain that one!!! I hate gas and I hate having to fill up every 4 days because I drive 120 miles per day to and from work

Trent and Whit said...

Ditto. Lame gas price raiser people. . .

Heather Jones said...

I am with you I heard some places may be $5 by the end of the summer!! We will be walking or riding bikes hehehe@@

April said...

Yikes- Gas is only about $3.20 here and I thought that was bad enough. I just wish I could work from home!

Alysha said...

That sign is hilarious! I don't feel to bad for you though, it is already up to $3.69 here. You should see the lines to fill up at Costco-ridiculous!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

That sucks they always up the prices before stuff too! Like spring break is coming up so do gas prices!

Glass House said...

this is ridiculous! It makes you not want to go anywhere!

Jana & James said...

So, I had to use a liter to gallon converter to compare & if the math is correct & I think it is gas here in SOUthern Alberta is $1.099/liter so that would be $4.165/gallon. Unfortunately it looks like I lose the gas price war! I wish I was paying only $3 something a gallon. We are forcasted ti be $1.50/liter by summer ($5.685/gallon) YIKES!!
I think that you can now be thankful for your gas prices. And hey most of the gas comes from Alberta so why am I paying so much more than everyone else?!? something to ponder.
Love ya
Jana