Sunday, March 2, 2008

DENTAL WIVES GNO

One of the other dental wives (Candice) and I decided that since our husbands spend every waking hour together at school, maybe we should get to know all the other 1st year student's wives. So, we started a dental wives club. Quite a few of my friends at other schools already have these but for whatever reason we didn't, it's basically just a glorified name for a big GNO. The plan is to get together once a month and do something fun. Some of us already know each other but we know there are still many others we don't. We had our first official get together on Friday night and it was tons of fun. We went it our pj's and talked, ate mounds of yummy junk food and watched a fun movie. It was kind of short notice this month so quite a few of the girls couldn't come. It was still fun and I look forward to next month when we can hopefully meet even more people and have lots more fun! Thanks Katie for hosting at your house!!
We didn't get everyone in the pic but this is a few of us that were there!

8 comments:

Raquel said...

That was a lot of fun and the food was great! I'm excited to try the yummy recipes I got from everyone!

Holly Lujan said...

Fun times! I love getting together with the Chiro wives and we commiserate about how we never see our husbands.

Ben and Natalie said...

How fun!! I get together with some of the law school wives on the first Saturday of every month to play Bunco. It is sooo much fun! So I am glad that you got the videos. I will have to call you later and see how you like them. :)

Alysha said...

What a great idea! GNOs are definitely needed from time to time, especially once you have kiddies. :)
Love the new layout!

kiki comin said...

how fun! it's so nice to have so many people in the same program! i'm jealous! and i loved your cards...so cute!

Ben and Natalie said...

I just got your card in the mail yesterday. It is super cute and I loved it. I am glad that you like the exercise videos. Ben and I used to do them every day. We are starting to run now though. Thanks again for the card!!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

That was fun we will def. have to keep it up!

Heather Jones said...

That sounds so fun I need something like that here to get me away from kids once in awhile!!!It sounds like you guys had a great valentines also!!