Monday, November 5, 2007

tAgGeD!

I've been tagged - I haven't seen this tag before so it should be fun. I'm excited because it isn't as long as some of those out there so enjoy and thanks for the tag Holly.

The Rules: Each player lists 6 facts or habits about themselves. At the end of the tag the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog, Have Fun!! 1) I pop my knuckles probably 100 times a day. It's an awful habit but I can't seem to break it. As many times as I have said no more I end up starting right back up again. I hate this about myself, most other habits I have eventually been able to break why this one is so gosh darn hard I don't know! 2) I love dancing, ballroom and swing. I guess you can say I was addicted to it before I got married. I went at minimum 3 times a week. Shayne doesn't love it like I do and he actually broke my arm dancing when we were dating so.....needless to say I still love it but don't get to do it as much as I'd like, so for now I get my fix by watching Dancing with the Stars and other ballroom competitions only wishing that I was the one on the dance floor. 3) I don't like milk. I actually can't remember when I ever stopped liking it or did I just never like it? I remember drinking it as a kid, so I don't know what happened. I actually have been diagnosed with osteoperosis. Whether the milk drinking has anything to do with it or not I don't know - they have told me it's genetic. At any rate since I have been diagnosed I have to take calcium pills everyday and on top of that I am supposed to have 3 servings of dairy a day. Since I don't like milk I have to get creative with yogurt, cottage cheese 4) I am a clean freak! So much so that Shayne and our friends the Ellis' nicknamed me Monica (from friends - if you can recall she was crazy about cleaning). I don't think I am as obssesed as her but I can't help it, I can't stand it when things aren't clean. 5) I love holidays especially decorating for them I think it is so much fun. My favorite thing to do is go shopping after the holiday is over and get all the fun decorations for dirt cheap! 6) I love Disney and anything to do with it: Disneyland, Disney Movies, Disney Songs, Disney Books etc. My favorite movie is Lion King - I just love it but they are all great there isn't one I don't like. I have been collecting Disney books since I can remember and I think I almost have the whole set. I love going to Disneyland I think because I feel so young no matter how old I continue to get - I lived in Cali as a child and then again on my own in those fun college years, I have gone too many times to count! Disney is the Best! I tag Nat, Sara, Candice, Heather, Amy, Raquel and Molly (I know I cheated but I had 7 people)

5 comments:

candice said...

that is so funny that you are a clean freak. me too! i think i refer to it as a germ freak though. for me they go hand in hand most of the time. i can't believe that shayne broke your arm dancing. you will have to tell me that story sometime. i know you are having issues with your blog, but is sure looks cute with all of the pictures. you will have to call me next time you veto the studying and have a girls night. it looks like it was a lot of fun. have a great day!

Heather Jones said...

I also am a serious clean freak I have gotten alittle better!! I can't function if things are not done it is awful.I keep hopeing I am not ruining my children.I can finally let them get dirty without freaking out YEA!!!Loved reading your stuff I will try to get on it!!!

Ben and Natalie said...

Thanks for the Tag.... I finally got to it. I posted something on my tag that made me think of you and pet-peeves... Remember when we had a long conversation over filling the ice trays?? Too funny. Love you and it looks like you have some great friends there in Ohio. :)

Sara said...

So I need to hear about your story of how you broke your arm dancing with Shayne! And I know you probably wouldn't believe it because your toured through my house at its absolute worst but I do have a little OCD that runs in the family. When I clean I have to deep clean everything I mean every crevise & I admit I am a little bit of a germ-a-phob too. I always have hand sanitizer on hand. I think my work has made me crazy about it.

Anonymous said...

Wow you are a nerd but i guess i always knew that. HAHA just kidding i love ya dados!