Nat this post is for you! Since you claim you are addicted to blogging we (ok really just me but Shayne does have fun seeing what I post and keeping up with our friends) found this random site and decided to see how addicted we really are. For anyone else that wants to see how blog crazy they are you can click on this link http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/blog_addiction
How Addicted to Blogging Are You?





7 comments:
found you thru Raquel's blog. i admit i'm 75% addicted! ahhh! my name is des BTW!
it's such a fun thing to be addicted to though...what a cute blog...I still wish you guys would have gone as Dwight and Angela for Halloween--maybe next year. So I noticed that you know Krista...I had a bunch of elem. ed. classes w/ her at BYU...small world!
Sherry, hi it's Andrew's wife, Jen. I remember you actually from the gym. Once Andrew gets home from work I will let him check out your page. Who knows, he may even leave a comment, but he thinks this blogging thing is so overrated, I'm addicted though forsure- dang it! ha ha! Anyways thanks for the sweet comments!
Sherri! Of course I remember you! There are just too many fun high school memories with YOU in it. I believe I got your wedding invitation while I was on my mission. That's so fun that you're in Columbus. . .I'm just north in Toledo. We're here for medical school at UT (University of Toledo) for the next three years. I am so excited to keep in touch...one of these days we will have to get together; you're only 2 1/2 hours away. -Britt
I can't access this site from work so I will have to try it at home. I am sure that I am very addicted but I will give you my score once it has been completed. :)
I am such a blogging addict. I'm glad you found us. We should get together sometime! We are doing great and it looks like you guys are too.
Sherry and Shayne, this is jeff's idea of an identity, not mine. So fun to see and hear what you are doing. Hard to believe, we will soon have 6 grandkids. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment