So I just watched part of President Hinckley's funeral service on the internet and it was awesome. Love modern technology for this reason, I only wish I could have been there. Pres. Monson couldn't have put it better when he said "he was a giant among men". I was feeling guilty that I didn't leave my tribute to him up longer without posting after it. So.....if you missed it, after you read all about my wonderful hubby scroll down and read my thoughts on another wonderful man - our Prophet!
Click on this link to hear a really neat song





3 comments:
Okay so here is the link http://zacherika.blogspot.com erika allen right? It was fun having you guys over. See you tomorrow.
Hey Sherri, I had to set my blog to private, so I need your email so I can add you, send it to my email: jglass217@msn.com
Cute blog, I love the look of it!
Ok, so I was wondering who you were talking to about me...then I see it was Candice! Crazy! It's so fun to see you. You'll think I am lying but I honestly thought about you like two days ago! I'm so glad you found me (though I still wonder how you made the connection). What a small world! You look great-I'll definately check in to see what you are up to. By the way, we almost moved to Columbus 2 years ago. Another wierd coincidence!
Post a Comment