This is my brosky Scott, aka Firzlenifflenoff (don't ask) and today is his 24th birthday. Since I don't think he ever looks at our blog he will probably never see this, but regardless I wanted to take a minute and wish him a very Happy Birthday. He is the best little bro and I love him lots. Ladies he is even single still, so those of you still looking, he's a great catch. He is always making everybody laugh which I really miss, thank goodness for webcams! So...my much bigger little bro thanks for all you do you're the best and I hope you have a great day - wish I could be there with you to celebrate.
HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY FIRZLENIFFLENOFF!!





1 comments:
I miss Scottie!! He was always so much fun when we used to hang out. Happy Birthday to him and tell him that I said hello!! Hey so I finally brougth the workout videos to work so that I can mail them to you... We will see how long it takes me to actually get them in the mail. :)
Post a Comment