This weekend we both did some fun stuff with some of the great friends we have made since moving out here. Shayne spent the weekend in Michigan and went to the Utah - Michigan game. Sherri stayed behind and had a GNO. If it weren't for the great time she had, she would be really upset she missed such an incredible football game!
THE BIG HOUSE!!
If you look close you can see the sea of red is pretty large. Glad to see the Utes are representing even out here in Michigan
GO UTES!!
Pretty brave, or crazy? mingling among the Michigan fans. Apparently they weren't too hospitable before the game. But after.....there wasn't much they could say!
All dressed up and ready to go!
From left to right: Amanda Williams, Rachel Dansie, Jami Anderton, Ashley Miller, Raquel Davis, Sherri Perry, Megan Nydegger
Dinner at Carrabas before the show - it was really yummy!
Yep - we went and saw Lion King on Broadway and it was amazing. They stuck pretty close to the movie and I found myself wanting to sing along the whole time - but I held back. The costumes were probably the best part - they were incredible! Too bad we couldn't take pics, guess you'll just have to go see for yourself sometime. Or...Raquel was smart and downloaded some to her blog so you can see them there if you desire http://raquelandchase.blogspot.com/
Did I mention it was spectacular?
They got mad when I tried to take a pic of all of us before the show. They said "Disney wouldn't allow it" Boo for Disney! I thought they were supposed to be all family friendly and such. So considering good old Walt wasn't there to regulate I ignored them and snuck in some pics anyway!
Even though it's a bit dim we had to be sure to get a pic of Molly Heaton in here (Raquel next to her). She wasn't able to come to dinner or ride with us cause she has a little newborn at home that she can't leave for very long. We were glad she was at least able to steal away for a bit and make the show with us!
The next morning we had brunch at Jami's house - it was sooo good! Thanks girls for such a fun weekend, it was so fun!






13 comments:
I love that play! You guys are so lucky you got to go. :)You're right, the costumes are incredible and there's just a fun energy all throughout the show. What a fun girls' night out! :)
That was so much fun! Can't wait to see what's coming next for us to go to again!
ooohhh, I want to go! now THAT is a girls night out. cute pictures of you guys. jansen is going to raquel's preschool, he starts tomorrow!
Wahoo! You guys are sooo lucky, what fun for both of you!!! GO UTES!!!
I cant believe you put the boob picture on your blog. Thats it... Next time Jami askes me to show cleavage for the camera, I'm not going to do it, or mabey I just shouldn't have done it in the first place... Oh well, I hope you all enjoy!!! :)
This post made me so excited to go! We have tickets in a couple of weeks and I can't wait.
We made the trek to Michigan for the game too and it was awesome!
You guys are always doing such fun stuff - I read your blog and think - yep we should go do that too!
yeah!! That was a great GNO! I think it was worth not going to the game! Our drive was much shorter! Thanks for making it all happen! I loved it!
You missed out on a great football game in the Big House...but the heat was a little much for me, so the GNO was probably the better choice. :)
You always look like you have a lot of fun!
What a fun night! I saw Lion King a few years ago and remember thinking and feeling the exact same way about it.
Hope you guys are doing well!
So fun! I love that you guys have so much going on!
your life is just so exciting!
I wish I had known that Shayne was at the game, I would have loved to have seen him. Oh well, it sure was a fun game to go to.
Post a Comment