HE'S A BIG BIG BOY!!!!!!
I was going back and forth on the 3D/4D ultrasound that some people do. My last 2D this little guy was breech. Since I only have 6 weeks left they were a little worried he may not flip back on his own. They were going to check again in 2 weeks to be sure but I decided I couldn't wait to find out, since he has been moving like crazy I was sure he had turned! This way I could kill two birds with one stone: see if he turned and see this little guy up close and personal. I felt a little guilty like I was peeking at a present before Christmas morning. However, he is now head down and so I am really glad I did it, it's a little weird to see but kind of fun, so here you go!!
The tech could not believe how much he was opening his eyes.....so weird!!! Not quite sure what there is to see in there?
Oh man we are in for trouble, he's already got an attitude :) sticking his tongue out at us!!
This is only to humor family that doesn't live here and always asks how big I am getting. Be glad you don't have to suffer looking at this everyday like everyone out here :)
The ultrasound tech was surprised by my due date. Both she and my doctor say he's measuring a couple weeks earlier in size, which I am just fine with, we don't need no 9 pounder around here. You wouldn't know he was measuring small by looking at me. I really can't see how my belly is going to get bigger but it is, so just you wait.....bring on the cankles!





9 comments:
You are so cute! I know you feel BIG, but you seriously look GREAT! those 3d pictures are amazing, I can't believe it shows so much!
p.s. you guys should come out sometime in the next YEAR and we can all go down to Moab together, we'll show you how its done!
We miss you guys and YUP, we're still in the village-can you believe that? we're the only ones you'd know here still. ha ha! 1 more year till the BIG graduation.
oh my gosh! He is adorable! It's crazy what they can do. You look awesome too. I know you may not feel like it, but you look great!
How cute! I'm sure it makes you that much more excited seeing the little guy! Make Shayne rub those feet for you!!
Sometimes those 3D ultrasounds are a little creepy, but your little guys looks SO cute!! You look so great. I can't believe we are both going to be moms SO soon!
I can not believe how awesome those pictures are! He's so cute! Congrats and good luck, it's awesome!
Ultrasounds are incredible, aren't they? Oh, and nothing gets my anger prickled more when people say how "big" you're getting in the 3rd trimester. People have no tact when it comes to pregnant women. You'll have a healthy, happy boy and that's all that matters, right?
Those are amazing! He looks adorable! I can't believe you are almost done and you get to meet that little guy!
Oh WOW!! Those are the best 4D ultrasound pictures I have ever seen. He is so cute. I can't wait to meet him in person.
You are the cutest pregnant Mamma!!!
How excting you are SO close to being done. Can't wait!!
Those pictures are pretty amazing! I am so excited for you. I LOVE being a mom!
Post a Comment