Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Came Early

For us Christmas came early this year and on Christmas Eve we found out we are having a BOY. We are so excited (Shayne can't contain himself). He said it was a boy from the beginning! We can't wait to meet this little guy in just 4 more months, I can't believe I'm already half way done. Pics of Christmas and the little one to come we are out of town so I couldn't get the ultrasound uploaded. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!

14 comments:

kiki comin said...

seriously so happy for you guys! boys are the best.:)

kristi said...

Hey guys, congrats. I do think it is the year of the boy. We are excited to meet our little boy. He is seriously such a lucky little guy to have you as parents. Good luck this year in all you are doing!

Beau & Shannon said...

Yay! Congrats!

Annie said...

So exciting! That is great news.

Trent and Whit said...

Congrats!! Boys are so much fun!

Sara said...

YAY!!!!! So excited for you guys!

Mike and Corie said...

Boys are so fun! Congrats!!! They Love their mommy's a lot too!

Gazdik Family said...

Congrats!! I am so excited to see your cute boy in 4 months!

Matt & Katie said...

Congrats! So exciting! Have fun while you guys are out of town!

Heather Jones said...

Wow congrats you guys that is so awesome. That is a great Christamas gift we are both very excited for you he will be so cute!

Amanda said...

woo hoo!! As everyone else said, boys are so much fun!
I think we need a belly pic from you :)

{owens} said...

yay! another little guy will be running around! love it. are you still thinking of crew? it's so cute...no worries though, we're going with wyatt :)

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Congrats!! Such great news for Christmas. Boys really are so much fun!

Holly said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! So exciting. Boys are so much fun!!