
The youngest party goer, Davis. He is always so cute and pulls some of the cutest faces, his mad face is my favorite! Not sure what this one is, thinking hard maybe?
Look at all those people that came to celebrate with me (or just laugh in my face that I'm older and they're not) whatever the reason it was so nice to have them all there - such great friends!
Us with the Dallin and Amanda Williams
I never actually got a pic of our dinner, but Shayne and I shared lobster, shrimp and crab legs it is always so fun trying to get the crab meat out, I think I flicked half of it all over the table! I was treated to a Lava Flow (pina colada and strawberry drink) it was tasty if you've never had one I highly recommend them!
Stephanie & Dave Jump with Chase & Raquel Davis
Brian & Rachel Dansie with Ashely & Jeremy Miller
Bad lighting on this one but Ben & Amanda Goates with Molly & James Heaton
Red Lobster doesn't usually do anything for people's bdays so why they made an exception for mine I don't know (Shayne must have paid them well) but everyone sang to me and then they let me choose any dessert from their menu. I chose the large warm chocolate chip cookie with ice cream - delish!
The 4 ladies that didn't bowl, if you can't tell 2 of them are preggie - they are hiding it well!
Just getting started - these are our friends Ben & Amanda who used to live by us in Utah and now they are out here in Ohio too, we love having them around!
The guys were pretty competitive so we split up, the girls on one lane and the guys on another so they could compete against each other. It was pretty funny watching them and how much they were all into it! The girls were just in it for fun!
Everytime someone on Shayne's team got a strike this is what they would do while cheering really loud. If you can't tell they are making an X with their arms for the strike. We started imitating them and added in a little chest bump every now and then!
Can you tell I am having a Happy Birthday?
I think Brett is having a Happy Birthday too!
Bowling babes!
It's so fun to watch how each different person bowls befcause everyones style is so unique. Even though this pic is blurry I had to post it, it was hilarious. Dallin, I'm no quite sure what to think of this!






19 comments:
Looks like so much fun Sherri!!! Happy Birthday! I just love suprises, I'm happy Shayne pulled it off so well :)
So why wasn't I invited to your birthday celebration??? I thought that we were bestest of friends. Maybe I need to rethink our friendship. ha ha I am glad that you had such a good birthday and that you have such great friends in Ohio. I can't believe that you are so old. I hope that I never get to be that old.... oh wait... 2 more weeks. (I hope that the people that read your blog understand that I am just messing with you and not serious at all) LOVE YOU & HAPPY B-DAY
Happy Birthday Sherri!! The Bassetts love you!
Happy Birthday it sounds like you had a blast!! What a fun weekend you ate at two of our favorite places. I am glad you got to see your hubby I don't think I could make it never seeing Todd. Hope you have a great time in Utah.
Happy Birthday! Red Lobster is the Shiz!
Wow, guys what a busy weekend! Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a fun day!
Yeah! Happy Birthday! I always forget your b-day is on the 24th too! I'm so glad you had sooo much fun, you work so hard, you totally deserve a fun break! And you really deserve to have fun with your husband, since you rarely get to hang with him!!!! Yeah for fun birthdays! Come see us when you're here!!! :)
What a party! How fun!
Happy Birthday! Sorry it's belated but looks like a great day anyway!
That's so funny....Dallin Williams served in my mission. I didn't know him very well, but I do remember him (I wish I had a story to share, but I can't think of any on the top of my mind).
Looks like you had a great b-day and a great trip to Utah. I'm going there in 2 weeks!
What a fun weekend! Happy Birthday . . . You don't look a day older :0)
It sounds like you are totally living it up and having a blast! It's awesome you have already made such good friends-we need to get working on that!
ah... bowling and red lobster. if only i were married. hahaha Happy Birthday!
Happy belated Birthday Sherri! Sorry we're a little slow! It's good to see Shayne survived his first year. :) Take Care! We hope to see you in our neck of the woods soon!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BABE! What a fabulous celebration weekend?! I have a birthday coming up, if I come will someone take me shopping? ;)
Love the pics. Dyson Todd Jones was born on Friday 6/20 at 9:40 a.m. He is our smallest baby, he weighed 5'11 and 19 inches. Mom and baby are doing fine. I will get some pics on our blog soon. Take care you guys.
Todd
I love birthdays I am so glad that you had such a GREAT one. Happy Birthday!
I figured since you hadn't received enough comments I would gladly be so sweet to leave one LOL!!!
Oh my gosh you have the cutest layout for your blog!!! I so love it! ...and Red Lobster,ooooh that is my favorite restaurant, I go there for my birthday each year! Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment