It's official we are addicted to the series LOST! After persistent nagging by many of our friends to start watching we gave in. We started Saturday night watching Season One with the free episodes online. As much as we love it so far, it has not been a healthy addiction (is there such a thing?). Lost has totally consumed our lives, it's all we can think or talk about and we can't wait until we have a spare moment to watch another episode. We don't know what you all do that are up to date with Season 4. We can barely wait a day to watch another episode, so not sure how you handle a week in between. Anyway, we are going to do the opposite of nagging people to watch it, and say DON'T DO IT! But...if you do give in (it's hard not to) you will love it, however, be forwarned you will become obsessed!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
ADDICTED
It's official we are addicted to the series LOST! After persistent nagging by many of our friends to start watching we gave in. We started Saturday night watching Season One with the free episodes online. As much as we love it so far, it has not been a healthy addiction (is there such a thing?). Lost has totally consumed our lives, it's all we can think or talk about and we can't wait until we have a spare moment to watch another episode. We don't know what you all do that are up to date with Season 4. We can barely wait a day to watch another episode, so not sure how you handle a week in between. Anyway, we are going to do the opposite of nagging people to watch it, and say DON'T DO IT! But...if you do give in (it's hard not to) you will love it, however, be forwarned you will become obsessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





12 comments:
I have never watched Lost, but I know Ben's brother was catching up this past winter when we were home. He swears by it and it obsessed now too. :)
We are addicted too! We decided to rent season 1 in January and we had no life for like 3 weeks! That is all we did and Connor got so mad at us. Good Luck. It is sooo good!
Ha! They finally got you. Now you see what everyone was talking about.
Ok, so we have never seen Lost and everyone is telling us to do just that. I guess we have to start now! I love watching them online or renting them so that you can watch them all at once. And yes, I will end up staying up til the wee hours of the morning because I too get so addicted!
I was reading above that Nat hasn't watched LOST. Now I've got an idea what to give her for her birthday.... Just teasing!! I'm going to have to talk her into watching the DVDs though. I tried to talk her into reading Twilight, too....and she would have nothing to do with it. :o) You're right about Lost.... It's SO addictiing!! I am dying for it to come back on the air next week!! It's been off for a few weeks, and we've been going thru withdrawls. Just you wait.... It's going to keep getting better and better!! This season has been really good, I think. Sorry for the long comment!! :o)
we are totally addicted too! its such a fun series!
Hey,
Jamie and I are taking our blog private. Do you mind sending me your e-mail so I can invite you?
thanks
jenblanck(at)hotmail.com
We are addicted too. Although my addiction is more of I am annoyed and just want to find out what the freak is going on.
We will have to watch it together some time.
That show drives me nuts, but what do I find myself doing each week--watching! The show really doesn't go anywhere but you have to watch to see what happens. So yes, addicting.
It's a killer addiction. Ever since Amanda and I started watching it, we seriously start to blame weird occurences around our house on "the others." It's kind of convenient...
We have got to get together...SOON!
It is Rachel's birthday next week and after all the craziness is over we are going to get it together!
Kandice
Yes it really sucks being up to date cuz now we have to wait for ever! But it is so good I love that show!
Post a Comment