Sunday, January 27, 2008

“I’m not superstitious but I’m a little-stitious.”

Michael Scott (The Office) couldn't have said it better. I saw this on my friend Brittani's blog and so I thought I'd give it a whirl. I have to say I was hoping for something more than just your typical rabbit's foot but...no such luck! Apparently that is why I should be carrying this in my left pocket for good luck, too bad I am really not superstitious and only just "a little-stitious." :) You can be sure I won't be carrying one of those furry things around with me anytime soon!
Take this test!
There's just something mysterious about you when it comes to luck. That's why your good luck charm is a rabbit's foot. Originating in the voodoo back waters of the bayou, the rabbit's foot is extremely powerful and brings good luck to all (except rabbits). Some say that the rabbit must be killed during a full moon by a cross-eyed person and the left hind foot must be carried in the left jacket pocket for it to be truly lucky. However this is not always the case. Given the bunny's reputation for fertility, you might get lucky at the mere thought of a rabbit's foot. Regardless of your ritual, carrying a colorful rabbit's foot is a constant reminder that you are lucky, and have great things to look forward to.
While I was looking at this site it offered me to take another fun test so being bored at work (I'm in on call waiting to get a patient) on a Sunday evening I did just that. Apparently this is my true color - do you think it suits me? I don't know what the other color options were but I have to say I am happy with yellow, I love yellow it is such a fun and bright color.
Take this test!
You're yellow, the color of joy and energy — two things you definitely bring to everyone around you. It's hard for anyone to be sad or lonely in your presence; your sunny disposition and cheery outlook just won't allow it. The warmth of your personality shines through in the kindness you show friends and family (and strangers, too). Always ready with a lighthearted joke or heartfelt compliment, you know how to make people feel good about themselves, so they can't get enough of you. Yellow is a warm and inviting color for a warm and inviting person — you!

9 comments:

brittani c. said...

Yea-ah! I'm glad I have a rabbit buddy. They're addicting little quizzes aren't they?

Smith Family said...

You are yellow and fun. i am so glad that you left a comment on my blog so we can keep in touch. You are so cute.

Raquel said...

That is exactly you! You are so fun and uplifting to be around. Yellow is a great color and you are a great person!

Paul & Emily Ellis said...

I am yellow too. Which I love because it is my favorite color. Paul was blue and white. We miss you guys. I love your blogg. It is so cute

Jami and Family said...

I always wanted to be a yellow and I would try to cheat so I would be a yellow...too bad I am a red/blue. I like to be in control and I am very sensitive. A weird mix but its me I guess! I am happy to keep in touch with you through our blogs they are a such a fun way of communicating! Take care!

colin and jana said...

Hey, i know Connor is the funniest kid ever! I like your President Hinkley tribute.

Alysha said...

I really don't know much about the rabbit's foot, but you are definitely a yellow person! It starts with that fabulous smile that screams happy and fun. :)

Ben and Natalie said...

I haven't taken your quiz but I just wanted to tell you that I miss you guys!! We need to talk more often and that is mostly my fault. I have had the week from H*** and I will try to give you a call this weekend and catch you up. Love you!!

carrie said...

I had to comment on your blog again.... I wanted to tell you how I know Becky. It's so funny. I always snooped on her blog, 'cause she's a friend of a friend of a friend. (you know how that blog stuff goes....) I loved her pictures, and I just emailed her and asked her if she would ever take pictures of my kids. She did, and I just love her. She does an amazing job, and she is so nice. I think that's so funny that you know her, too. Natalie told me that she knows some more friends of hers, too. It is such a small world....
I love your blog, Sherri.... You're such a cute and happy person. I'm so glad my little sister has such good friends I can snoop in on!! ha ha Have a great weekend!! I need to take your quiz...