So I have never been a big one for resolutions. I just try to set goals all year round rather than just trying to do it once a year. However, I have decided that this is a problem. Why you ask? Because I usually set so many goals although realistic in content, there are usually too many in one time frame. So...I end up getting overwhelmed and then nothing gets done. Pretty sad and stupid, I know. With this new year I haved decided I am going to make a resolution. Yipee, we'll see how it goes. My resolution is to only set one goal at a time for myself and then not set a new one until that goal is complete. You may wonder why I am posting about this because you probably don't care but I figure if I blogged about it, it would help me be more diligent about it. Hope you all think of good resolutions and don't make the same mistake as me by making too many goals at once!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!





3 comments:
You are funny! I can see how you might get overwhelmed with so many goals so.... Good Luck this year with your resolution. Ben & I have a workout schedule that we are sticking to until his bro's wedding in May. Wish us luck!! :)
Thanks for the recipes. Yum! I can't wait to make them
Hi Sherri, its Jami. I was so happy to see you left me a comment, it was so good to hear from you. So I see you are living in Ohio, thats awesome! How long have you lived there? Well it was great to hear from you. That is why blogging is so great because you can find people you haven't seen or talked to in years. Good luck on your New Year's Resolution!
Post a Comment