I love conference weekend being able to hear all the great talks and advice we get to help improve our lives. I found myself being a little sad this time around not being in Utah. I guess I took it for granted living there and being so close to it all - I really do miss it! I am so grateful for modern technology and the fact that we are able to view conference no matter where we are. Isn't the conference center and all of temple square just amazing? If you have never been before I highly suggest you go sometime if you are ever in SLC.





5 comments:
Sherry,
I agree about how beautiful temple square and all it's attractions are!
I hope you enjoyed conference just as much in Ohio as you would in Utah! I missed both Saturday sessions because I was flying FROM Utah to NC, so I must say I am thankful for the internet!
Thanks for the book suggestion, by the way. My sister in-law, Laura, bought the sequence of the 3 books for my birthday. They are on my list of books to read too!
I love all of your pictures. It's so fun to see what you are up to. Congrats to Shayne on the white coat. You are right, he does look like a dentist. He was made for it :0)
Much Love!
Shayne and Sherri!!! This is Todd and Heather Jones. We found your blog link on Catherine and Grant's. We had no idea that Shayne was in dental school and that you guys are living in Ohio. We hope that everything is going well for you and we can't wait to keep in touch using the blog. We will add you to our list. Our link is thejonesy.blogspot.com.
Hey sherri,
thanks for finding my blog! it is good to hear from you! things are good here. and It is soo good to hear things are good with you guys! looks like you guys are having fun in OHIO! and dental school!? well, good luck! and DEF. KEEP IN TOUCH!!! tell your darling fam hi! k?
LOTS OF LOVE heather!
Sherri-
Of course I remember you! How could I ever forget? Panty Shanty Pride! I am doing really well. I am 6 months pregnant with a baby boy. We are so happy. Life is amazing. Looks like you are having fun. Thanks for your message. I loved checking out your blog.
Lindsay Smoot Hadley
Post a Comment