Sunday, August 22, 2010

What I miss most!

Living in Ohio and going through school is an experience in and of itself, and one we will never forget. But, let's be honest, when you are a poor student away from family and friends, there are just some luxuries we have had to go without. This is the one thing I miss most about living out here and that I crave often. When we were back home we were doing this all summer long. So....Dear lake/boat/wakeboard/tube etc, just wanted you to know we miss you and can't wait til we can play again. For now we will just reminisce with pictures.

4 comments:

cheeks said...

oh i SOOOOO agree!! both of our families are into boating too....i hate that we've now missed 3 lake powell trips and several night outings to the lake. i think we should just go make some friends with random people at the lake :) ha ha!

Raquel said...

I'll be thinking about you when I'm boating for Labor Day!

Perry's said...

OH sure rub it in why don't you? :) We literally have not been since we've lived here, way too long if you ask me!

Sara said...

So much fun!!! It's been a long time since I have been too. Miss you guys!!