Leaving Miami this was the view from our ship

That was Shayne's favorite part - Soft serve ice cream 24h a day. You better believe we took advantage of that! He will probably bleed soft serve for awhile.
It sure was refreshing when it was so hot out! ________________________________________
First stop was this private island in the Bahamas, it was absolutely beautiful!
The crew from the ship came out and barbequed for us this day.
Here we are on the tender heading out to the island.
Some islands you have to take a small boat to get from the ship to there. We were lucky to only have to do that this one time. It's much nicer to just be able to get off the ship and walk off on on the island when we wanted rather than wait for a boat to taxi us back and forth.
Just Chillaxin!
First time in the water in almost a year, we were all very excited!

_________________________________________
Next Stop was St. Thomas USVI.
They took us shopping for 2 hours then on a 2 hour island tour of all the sites , and then 2 hours of snorkeling on a secluded beach.


The picture of paradise - eating coconuts and pineapple on the beach.
James served his mission out this way and so he felt right at home. He mingled with the locals and they loved him. I guess it's popular to drink the coconut juice and then scrape the jelly from the inside and eat it.
James claims the jelly is really good but don't believe him - so gross!!

This guy was selling stuff in the little street shops we went to
Nobody told me we were doing mean faces!



Only in St. Thomas do you see someone walking around with a goat in tow!
So Random!
Part of the tour we went through a small nature preserve. It was so lush and beautiful. There were random parrots and birds throughout as well.
___________________________________
Next up Puerto Rico







Here's a view from the top of the observation tower.
You could see the whole coastline too it was great!
Out one of the window in the observation tower
_____________________________________________
Last stop Turks and Caicos
James and Molly went on a stingray excursion that we had alread done before so we rented a golf cart and went all over the island.
The coastline up by the conch gardens - they are known for conches here.
This is where most of them come from
Only in Grand Turks do you see random animals roaming around everywhere. This cow was just chillin in someone's yard!
Again so random!
We were laughing when we passed this really nice house with this sign in the front.
James and Molly forgot to mention they had a vacation home here! :)
Everynight in our statesroom they had turn down service. The workers left towels folded as animals. This bat was by far the coolest of them all! Not sure though I think he put a cigarette in his mouth? Weird!
They had a formal dinner twice while we were there.
It was so fun to get dressed up and eat all the food we wanted
Not only did we get to enjoy March Madness on our ship but we got to do it in these really cool chairs watching a 12 x 24 foot screen - you can't beat that. These guys were in heaven!
Our dining team!!
Vaughn from St. Vincent,and Nestor from the Phillipines, Julius (Caesar) from the Phillipines
You have the same waitors every night and we absolutely loved ours! They were so entertaining, dancing and singing for us and doing magic tricks - they were the best
The boat had a theater called the Venetian with a different show every night. This was Kate and she was the main singer. She was absolutely amazing - soooo talented. The boys were her biggest fans!
Formal Night
Miami as we are sailing back. It may look pretty but not something we were excited to see since it meant our trip was over and we had an 18 hour drive ahead of us.
The drive back was definitely worse than the drive there!










15 comments:
I am so jealous! I cant wait for our cruise in october. Looks so beautiful and relaxing. You and Shane are so cute together by the way. ...Myabe one day we can cruise together. =)
looks like a great trip....aside from the blisters on shaynes feet! yikes...that pic makes me cringe! oh, how i need a trip like this...and soft serve icecream 24hrs/day! thanks for sharing your pics!
I'm so jealous, SOMEDAY!!!
You guys look great! Tan and happy!
It looks like you had such a fun time! Wow! I would LOVE to go on another cruise! (We haven't been since our Honeymoon!) Maybe someday, right?
Well its about time you posted some cruise pictures!!! That was so much fun! By the way, your blog looks so cute! I love what you've done with it!
Wow!! It looks amazing! I would love to be in that water right now! You guys always have the best trips. I will be calling your for cruise advice when we decide to go one day.
What a divine trip! I can't believe you did the drive to and from Miami. After all the driving we did for residency interviewing, I am against road trips from now on. But sooo worth it in the end, right? :) The blue water looks awesome.
Looks so fun! Those pics are gorgeous, I miss that amazingly clear, blue water...You totally made me want to go on another cruise! Glad you had fun!
Looks like you guys had a great time! Great pictures!
yeah, I agree...very jealous!
It looks so fun and so pretty...I wish I was there now!
So that is where you've been! I'm way jealous...our grand trip for this summer is to Idaho. Yup. Yay for us! Super cute pics, you guys are lookin amazing, seriously, I wish I was skinny, tan, and looked that good in swimsuits all the time!
Oh Sherri, it all looks so breath taking. I SO wish we could go on a cruise right now. It would be so relaxing. Glad you guys had fun. All the pictures are so beautiful.
Looks like a great trip--glad you guys could get away! Only one more year of school left, right?!
I just blog stocked you back! Ya, we keep thinking of having you guys over and never do! We should. We will.
Post a Comment