After spending almost 3 straight weeks of renovating, unpacking and just trying to get settled we decided we needed to have a little fun, so we headed to Palmyra New York to visit the church sites

Sherri at the top of the Hill Cumorah
Palmyra Temple
The Smith Family Home
Inside the Smith family home
The Sacred Grove





4 comments:
Hey guys awesome website. The house looks great, I can tell you have been working hard on it. Shayne I like the pic of you with your shirt off... sexy... well keep on rockin. Rhett
Wow- you to did some major overhaul from the sound of it! We are so excited to keep updated on everything that's going on in your neck of the woods- which reminds me... we are looking forward to basketball season here at UNC- particularly Sam. :) We hope to get together will y'all soon!(How's that for Southern?!) :)
Take Care!
YEAH! I'm so glad you guys have a blog! We just recently started one for the same reason as well. You guys have done alot of work and your place looks awesome! Glad to see you are doing so well and that you made it out there safely. You both look great!
Shperry- I am really happy that you sent us the link to your wonderful life in OHIO. Your place looks amazing and I hope to be able to see it one day. How is Shayne doing with school? I know Ben is crazy busy with law school, so when you feel lonely.... CALL ME! Love you guys
Post a Comment